Once done, the selected objects will have a border color as defined by the highlight icon at the page menu level. At this point you will be able to move all the objects with your cursor arrows.
You will also see the group menu options, shown below.
You then have the following options to perform on all the objects:
- Delete All – this will remove all the selected objects from the current page
- Align Top
- Align Center (horizontally)
- Align Bottom
- Align Left
- Align Center (vertically)
- Align Right
- Space Evenly Apart (vertically)
- Space Evenly Apart (horizontally)
- Make all objects the same size as the smallest selected object
- Make all objects the same size as the largest selected object
- Mirror selected objects to the alternate orientation
adjust aligning straight line up objects grouping groups