Tutorials for working with our software
- Site Admin
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 am
To place text on to your project follow these steps:
- 1. Click anywhere on the canvas
- 2. On the toolbar, click on text.
- 3. Type in the desired text in the box on the left.
- 4. Click and drag the pop up on to the canvas.
If you then select the text you have just place and click on the 'a' symbol that now appears in the toolbar it will give you options to edit the text label, change its size and alignment. Dynamic labels can also be assigned here but this is covered in another tutorial.
Using Dynamic Labels
add edit text box font