DemoPad Graphics Downloads

Download graphics here, and share your own
DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm

MAJOR GRAPHICS UPDATE:

OK - in response to requests for professional, affordable graphics on this forum, and elsewhere - we have implemented the following as of today:

You can now download, at no cost, DemoPad graphics sets from our online store. Two sets are currently available, in both standard and retina resolutions. Unzip the downloaded file into your images folder, where you installed the software - typically c:\program files\demopad software ltd\demopad designer\images. You can then use the images as normal in the software. These image files can only be used in DemoPad Designer software, and will not work in any other software.

There are new 'choose image with preview' options in the software to help you navigate through the images, as they won't preview in windows, but they show up in the software image object window like any other image file.

If you choose to use any of these images in your project, when you load the project to the DemoControlHD app, you will be asked to make a one-off in app purchase on your device to unlock the graphics files - otherwise you will see a red cross in place of the image. Once you have bought the in app purchase, you can continue to use as many of the images as you wish.

The in app purchase costs USD $29.99 / UK £20.99

Enjoy!

terwal

Post by terwal » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 am

As part of an upcoming site redesign I want to develop some new headers and favicons. I currently have Photoshop, but Im unsure if that is what people are using to develop nice looking web graphics. What do you use, and can you provide any tips to help me develop nice looking graphics?

For favicons, do you use vector graphics?