Home Audio Visual Project

Share projects you have created or look at projects that others have made.
andrew.vint

Home Audio Visual Project

Post by andrew.vint » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi All,

I spent a long time looking at different home automation / smart home solutions that were out there and they were either too expensive, too complicated or too sandboxed.

Then I stumbled across the DemoPad website ... looked at it for a couple of weeks, scratched my head, looked at it some more and the decided to jump in and give it a go ... though right now there is even more head scratching.

I have spoke with a couple of people in the forums who have been a great help, Michael in particular and as such I though I would share the first images of my fledgling project.

Now at the moment I am all about the design, I want to create a fairly simple project that my two girls (aged 5 and 7) can easily control yet provides maximum function.

Once I have all the layout sorted I am going to start on the integration works and I warn you all now I will most probably be looking for hints and tips from the veterans out there.
IMG_9748.JPG
IMG_9749.JPG
IMG_9750.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.