Got mine done--- a different twist than usual

Share projects you have created or look at projects that others have made.
bluehorseshoemm

Got mine done--- a different twist than usual

Post by bluehorseshoemm » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 pm

I don't have a huge theater room. But enough components to necessitate the use of demopad.

I went with a retro tube amp design. Just made my own buttons from plug ibs I found from around the net.

It's just for I phone so I have captured alot of ability in one template, everything I need.

Stereo volumes are gesture based so are ps3. I'm not done yet the ps control gesture box with the EQ I'm going to replace and then below that will be the gesture controlled thermostat. So far it works great but it's not a typical design. Just kinda something I came up with. Next one I'm goin to do will look like a rotel receiver all stainless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

trevorst

Re: Got mine done--- a different twist than usual

Post by trevorst » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Neat!!!
Like the idea ane wouldn't mind a copy of your graphics.

cv27

Post by cv27 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Really cool!

I assume the labels (ex: "receiver controls") are your creation then imported as graphics?

bluehorseshoemm

Post by bluehorseshoemm » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:40 pm

I grew bored with my inital design and wanted something a little more abstract. I hasve all the same connections and code, and have not been able to add lighting to my house yet, but here are some screenshots of my new control center. I included 5 of the 14 total. I am able to change the back ground scheme by swiping forward and backwards on the "Paces command center" section. THat controls a number, a number controls the flags bringing up and hiding the various background layers.

It was tricky at first but overall not that hard. Photoshop did most of the heavy lifting. All the hexagons are attached to the background, with the operating buttons being completely transparent circles which sit on top of the background layer. The large hexagons are gesture controlled.

Really this was about the nice gradients that you can do in photoshop and the then using blending options for the hexagons and text t make it stand out. So far I love it.

**edit, the sit only let me put three up but as of now i have 14 options to choose from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.