My Demopad controlled Home Cinema

Share projects you have created or look at projects that others have made.
dhoni234

Re: My Demopad controlled Home Cinema

Post by dhoni234 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:00 am

I was thinking along the lines of a single app that can store macro commands like the old pronto.
One click turn on all cinema gear, one click turn on music and zones etc?

DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

dhoni234 wrote:I was thinking along the lines of a single app that can store macro commands like the old pronto.
One click turn on all cinema gear, one click turn on music and zones etc?
The DemoPad app does exactly this

bigkatoomer

Post by bigkatoomer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 am

Hi Dasmith,

Dropped you a few PMs over the last few months.. ..Would love a hand in getting going with this if you were able to share the files..

My name is will solomon and my email is at gmail.com, put it all together and there's the email of a guy with a whole bunch of Lightwave, AV and iTach kit and a very blank face.

Thanks!

Will.

harriettesuey

Post by harriettesuey » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:40 am

Hi

That's an amazing project! It's got me inspired, so I've just ordered an iTach Flex and DemoPad. Now I just need to figure out how to get started. It would really help to use your project as a base - I'll PM you shortly.

By the way, how do you you go about learning the remote codes? (Sorry if it's such a noddy question, but I've never done this before!)

Thanks

akr6666

Post by akr6666 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:13 pm

That is an amazing set up , I would really be grateful for your project files to help me on with my demopad.
Sent you a pm.. your remote just looks spectacular!
Thanks

drandysmith

Post by drandysmith » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:15 am

Hi

You are a very popular guy :-) Sent you a PM as I would love a copy of you project files to get me started. New to all this and struggling a little. Also you might save my marriage as if I have to explain to my wife which remote you need to do what another time one of us is going to snap :-)

Cheers

Andy

dasmith83

Post by dasmith83 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 pm

All - thanks for the kind words, apologies if some of you have PM'd me and not had a reply...or had a very slow one.

My partner and I have had a tough couple of months with a premature baby, who i can happily say has spent the past week at home with us and is doing well - thus I've not been turning the laptop on much of late hence the slow replies.

If any of you are still waiting for a copy of the project files please drop me a new PM or message on here and I'll send it over ASAP.

Also as I've had so many requests for this (a lot more than expected) I wish I'd tried to sell it instead! lol...if anyone would like to send a donation in return for the files it would be greatly appreciated (but don't feel you have too). You can paypal me at dasmith83@hotmail.com if you wish to be so kind. Any donation would be fantastic :)

I've not really made any ground breaking additions to the project yet, however there is a couple of extra subpages on the HTPC page, which opens up audio controls for the Onkyo amp and shows the web interface for XBMC. The sliders for the bass and treble etc work fine between -9 to +9 however when you introduce "10" into the equation, it jumps back to the center (0) position...although the command does get sent. If anyone can take a look at how I've done this, maybe there's a more reliable method?

Other than that, there's no additions I can think of really...hopefully once life settles down a bit I'll open the laptop up and bit more often and make some tweaks and improvements. I'm thinking about making a more iOS7 "look and feel" version. My friend hasn't developed the Iron Man interface any further unfortunately...maybe I should pay him lol.

kmullen

Post by kmullen » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Hi, I am in the middle of setting up my demopad app to run all my av equip and my lights. It would be great if i could get a copy of your files as your design is awesome.

Thanks

dasmith83

Post by dasmith83 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Sure...drop me a pm with your email address and I'll forward you the files ;)

I've edited the iPad app for an iPhone 5/5s resolution now too, so if anyone interested this is available too. I'll post this separately key when I get a sec

mjfisher

Post by mjfisher » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:57 am

Hi there,
I'm not sure if you still happen to be around the forums but I would really appreciate it if you would share a copy of your project?
Thanks in advance,
Mick

ldm

Post by ldm » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 pm

I would really like to have a copy of your project files! Looks awesome!
Dean

andrew.vint

Post by andrew.vint » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi There,

I have been working on my first Demopad project and it seems to be coming along nicely, next phase is for me to work on the remotes and I couldn't help notice you have a great sky hd remote page .... I was trying to send you a pm to request a copy of your files but I don't know how lol.

If its ok could I please request a copy ?

Thanks

mario@matrix

Post by mario@matrix » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi Dan
I've just decided to try and control my cown inema room using Demopad, looks a bit daunting to start from scratch so would really appreciate a copy of your project to get a better understanding of the program, may then be able to hit the ground running especially with the screen string commands...
Anything I can do to reciprocate just let me know

regards

Mario@matrix

bchambers233

Post by bchambers233 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi

if still available i would really appreciate a copy of your project for my home cinema. i cannot PM you for some reason.

thanks

lewis0900

Post by lewis0900 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:38 pm

lewisframpton1@gmail.com Please Send me Your files for this project