Share any commands you know or look here to find commands for your devices.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:15 pm
- Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Attached are the RS232
commands available for Samsung TV's 2016+. They have been tested on a MU8000 which has the EX-Link RS232 connector on the back panel.
- Do NOT append a command suffix
- If using a Global Caché Flex with RS232, port is TCP 4999
- 2-way (or not)
- the MU8000 acknowledges valid commands received by echoing the command suffixed with '03 0C F1'
- it will also tack on 'FF' in response to a power On command if it was previously Off.
- the MU8000 will simply echo an invalid command (no '03 0C F1')
- that's it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.