Panasonic Plasma IP Codes

Share any commands you know or look here to find commands for your devices.
trevorst

Panasonic Plasma IP Codes

Post by trevorst » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 pm

These are the IP Control codes for the 60 series Panasonic Plasma'a (VT60, VS60 S60) etc. It may work with other models if the Panasonic phone app works with your set then these will also. Thanks to Demopad support for helping me with the code format.
NOTE:
These codes are not published by Panasonic and therefore there is no guarantee that they will work in the future, I have tested for a couple of months without problems but use at your own risk,

Also you can not power on via IP on most models, I have read that the top of the line models may work or at least respond to a Wake On Lan. However what they will do is respond to an HDMI on command from a connected device like a Bluray player that has HDMI link enabled. I use an LG Bluray player that although does not power on via IP either, will power on with a Wake On lan command. So to power on the Plasma I send a WOL command to the Bluray, the Bluray then powers on the Plasma, I then send a a single digit (4) to the Panasonic which then changes input to TV channel 4. This takes 20 sec and leaves the Plasma in a known state.

Setup

The Demopad setup is as follows:
Port 55000
Generic Device
Command Suffix \x0D\x0A
Maintain Active Connection Uncheked (This is important or the Plasma will start freezing up)
Disconnect after each command Checked

There is an IP address encoded in each command, I don't think that you need to change this as it appears the TV ignores it, but it is required for the command structure.

The codes are complete other than the letter input which I am not using, I did include one as an example. If you wish to complete just substitute each letter for the A in this portion of the code "String>A</X_String>"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justin.glover

Re: Panasonic Plasma IP Codes

Post by justin.glover » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 pm

These work, but there is no commands for direct HDMI inputs, anyone got them?

Thanks

trevorst

Post by trevorst » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:13 pm

I could not find them when I put this together, none of the models available supported direct input access at the time.
I believe the new ones do but it looks like they may use a different command syntax.
I have attached a PDF file I found on the latest models, I am not using my Panasonic at the moment so have not tested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

android

Post by android » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Within the command line just replace with HDMI1 for hdmi 1 etc must be in upper case though , also the equivalent of guide is EPG and the Apps button on remote is APPS.

There is a setting where you can keep the network setting alive so it can power on over ip though at moment I can only toggle the power.
With IR control you can discrete power on and power off