Save status in variable

Forum to ask for any help
flinke flasche

Save status in variable

Post by flinke flasche » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 am

Hi,

I have a Subwoofer controllable by IR Remote (no feedback).
On this Subwoofer i can save 4 presets for several Settings.

In my remote app i have create 4 Buttons with flags for every preset.
When i touch the one of these buttons it will highlight by another color. Touch again on another button it removes the highlight an the new button get the highlight.
So, when i start the app the the highlighted button is off. I also go to the settings on my iPad and put "remember last page" on. now it works, but…

i start (power on) the Subwoofer by a wireless socket. If i turn the Subwoofer off the flag to highlight the preset turn also to off. When i start the App again the "remember last page" does not work.

Can i save the last highlighted button (flag) into a variable before i power off the Subwoofer to get the info back when i power on the Subwoofer?

DemoPad
Site Admin

Re: Save status in variable

Post by DemoPad » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 am

flinke flasche wrote:Hi,
If i turn the Subwoofer off the flag to highlight the preset turn also to off. When i start the App again the "remember last page" does not work.

Can i save the last highlighted button (flag) into a variable before i power off the Subwoofer to get the info back when i power on the Subwoofer?
Why are you turning the preset flag off? Why not have separate flags for subwoofer on and off, in a separate folder to the presets? To answer your question though, yes you can use more flags and set them to the value of your preset flags, eg:

Set SavePreset1 to OFF
Set SavePreset1 to ON dependent on Preset1 flag being ON

SavePreset1 now equals Preset1

flinke flasche

Post by flinke flasche » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:42 am

DemoPad wrote:Why are you turning the preset flag off? Why not have separate flags for subwoofer on and off, in a separate folder to the presets?
Hi,
I turn it off because the Subwoofer is Off :D
On the Main Power Tab i have flags for on and off, but on the sidebar i have only the presets, Vol+ & Vol-
DemoPad wrote:Set SavePreset1 to OFF
Set SavePreset1 to ON dependent on Preset1 flag being ON

SavePreset1 now equals Preset1
Thanks, i'll test it.

flinke flasche

Post by flinke flasche » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:07 pm

It works, thank you.