Scrollable sub page

Forum to ask for any help
AKWillows

Scrollable sub page

Post by AKWillows » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi all

I'm having trouble understanding how scrollable sub pages work.

I have an iPhone app I have made with a subpage to select the room I wish to control. This appears across the top of the screen and is the same width as the iPhone screen.

I have now added some new devices, such that I have more rooms... so I would like this subpage to be wider than the phone so that I can swipe across it to reveal the other rooms.

I have experimented with lots of combinations of Page width and scroll width as well as ticking "Page scrolling" and "Allow scrolling" but I can't seem to do what I want.

Currently, I have page width as double the scroll width... I get a very wide window, half is white and half grey... but I can't add any icons to the right hnd side. HELP!!!!

DemoPad
Site Admin

Re: Scrollable sub page

Post by DemoPad » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm not quite clear on why you can't add buttons to the grey area, can you at least add buttons to the white area & then drag them over?

AKWillows

Post by AKWillows » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks for the reply. Will try again tomorrow. So, from what I have said, you think I have the settings right?

DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 am

Yes - see attached image
Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 10.03.06.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.