Iphone 6 load issues

Forum to ask for any help
bluehorseshoemm

Iphone 6 load issues

Post by bluehorseshoemm » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:10 am

I recreated my project to get it on my iphone 6. After almost 14 months of perfect use, it will now no longer load to my phone. just gives me the error that it coouldnt open the template and that it couldnt download the files.

This is the same network. my only suspicion is the software on my cpu needs to be updated, but when i go to update it all i get is a .txt file.

What gives demopad?

bluehorseshoemm

Re: Iphone 6 load issues

Post by bluehorseshoemm » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:13 am

wasnt the software. still not working. Boy im getting pissed as my entire entertainment system and thermostat run on this.

Someone please help.

bluehorseshoemm

Post by bluehorseshoemm » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:32 am

It wont even load my old project. also tried getting on static connection. makes no difference. Nothing works the way its supposed to. Will try from my mac next.

Idealhomes

Post by Idealhomes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 am

Make sure you have the correct/exact address 'File Location' typed into the iPhone and also the correct/exact 'Project File Name', you may have one digit wrong and this will spoil your uploading pleasure.

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted and start using your system again.
"Setting the Standard in Quality and Commitment"

DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:45 pm

The best thing to do is send your project to support@demopad.com to see if we can load onto our iPhone 6. This will tell you whether it is network related, or project/app related.