Hover not working on sub-pages

Forum to ask for any help
rrehart

Hover not working on sub-pages

Post by rrehart » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 pm

I have the latest version of your software (2.117) on Win7 64bit. When I try to hover sub-pages the icon of the page does not show up. Therefore, I am unable to add sub-pages to the main page. Is there a way to force the icon to show up? Or, alternatively, is there a way to 'manually add' sub-pages to the main page?

Also - separately, is there a way to permanently delete unused/unwanted sub-pages from the main page in the tree?

Thanks.

DemoPad
Site Admin

Re: Hover not working on sub-pages

Post by DemoPad » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:48 pm

make sure when trying to add the sub-page that you have 'Insert Page Object' - 'sub page' highlighted, otherwise the subpage preview will not show up. If this is not the problem, please email support@demopad.com for assistance.

To remove sub pages from the tree (or pages) - click the page name & use the remove red cross on the top menu.

rrehart

Post by rrehart » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Ok. Highlighting the sub-page worked. However, removing the subpage did not. Maybe I explained wrong. When I look at the Main page in the tree, we'll use "Landscape" under that, there are sub-icons that look like a page with a magnifying glass on them that represent each actual subpage (for instance, "AV"). How do I remove those AFTER I've removed the actual sub-page?

DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:58 pm

just save the project, close it down & re-open

rrehart

Post by rrehart » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Ok. Got my answer via your email support. Thanks. :D