XBMC - Get Currently Playing

Forum to ask for any help
andrew.vint

XBMC - Get Currently Playing

Post by andrew.vint » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:49 pm

I downloaded on this very forum some dc1 files that had commands and a template project for the control and display of XBMC data.

I have the latest version of XBMC running (13.2 Gotham) and through trial and error none of the HTTP commands seemed to work but in the end the JSON ones did.

I have the following JSON command I found on the internet which should be getting me the information I need;

jsonrpc?{"jsonrpc": "2.0","method": "Player.GetItem","params": {"properties": ["title","album","artist","season","episode","duration","showtitle","tvshowid","thumbnail","file","fanart","streamdetails"],"playerid": 1},"id": "VideoGetItem"}

However it is not working, I have the dynamic labels in place (I believe);
xbmc-labels.png
I also have the dynamic labels placed on a working screen with a button that should go and get all the Info
xbmc-dynamiclabels.png
And finally here is the additional details
xbmc-btns.png
I am not sure where I am making a mistake but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andrew.vint

Re: XBMC - Get Currently Playing

Post by andrew.vint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:07 pm

anyone ?

Demopad support ?

starwarsmike

Post by starwarsmike » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Untitled.png
Hi Andrew

Look at the project i sent you, I have XBMC setup, look at the device 2 way configuration, this is where the feedback is happening from XBMC, then it sends the feeback to the label.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andrew.vint

Post by andrew.vint » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Thanks Mike ... I will give that a go and feedback