Time clock

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
Greggus44

Time clock

Post by Greggus44 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Im trying to add a time clock page for my external lights so at different times I can have certain lights on, Ive created macros to do this but I want to have a page where I can adjust the times and days but can figure out how this is done .

manaman

Re: Time clock

Post by manaman » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:20 pm

I'm sure this would use number variables if it is possible, but you could also consider making a range of macros for the times you want, where selecting one turns that macro on and turns off the current one etc.

Also (sorry if you already know), but the centro 8M is astronomically aware so you could set times like x mins before or after sunrise / sunset, days of week, months of year and that's taken care of based on your location automatically.

mpg732

Re: Time clock

Post by mpg732 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:45 pm

You can do it, if you want to do it with out a Centro unit then you will have to leave the app open all the time. I only use an iPad for DemoPad and it stays on all the time. I have created an alarm clock feature. It was a long process. The short version is I created a number from the clock feature, then when I set the time of my alarm, it creates a second number. Then when the two numbers equal each other, it starts my wake up macro.