Centro Control not compatible with this ipad

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
Mark Reece

Centro Control not compatible with this ipad

Post by Mark Reece » Thu May 31, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi, I have an Ipad 2 with ios 9.3 installed. Am trying to update the app today and I keep getting the message that the ipad is not compatible and I get a log into iTunes store to buy (again) the 3rd party unlock?

Why/

DemoPad
Site Admin

Re: Centro Control not compatible with this ipad

Post by DemoPad » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:54 am

You should just be able to 'restore' the 3rd party module if you have purchased it before.

The latest version of the app no longer supports 32 bit armv7 devices, such as the iPad 2. You should be able to continue to use the version you already have, with the latest PC software.

AKWillows

Re: Centro Control not compatible with this ipad

Post by AKWillows » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:40 pm

I have an iPad 4th generation retina display running iOS10. My app is used for home control and also picks up values from an energy usage device and my central heating control to display their values in labels.

It has always worked fine and the labels (which contain values obtained via macros on a Centro8m) have always updated dynamically on the display whenever the value changes. However, recently they go through phases of not updating unless I reload the page. I've tried restarting the ipad/app/Centro8m but it does not seem to solve the issues. Network is fine and I can verify that the devices are sending out revised values by checking in their own apps.

Any ideas? Is this some sort of compatibility issue?