Accessing Pro Software

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
ekkoville

Accessing Pro Software

Post by ekkoville » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Looking at he website, it looks like under subscription options that the $8 per month service is the new current way to upgrade? The fine print about triggering the $40 in app purchase, is that still in effect? If I just go and subscribe to the $8 per month service, I should be good on everything including the cloud and not generate the $40 in app purchase?

Erik

DemoPad
Site Admin

Re: Accessing Pro Software

Post by DemoPad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 pm

The in app purchase for the app has nothing to do with using the pro PC software.

The in app purchase applies if you use > 1 IP device, and do not use our Centro hardware. If you use our Centro hardware, the app is free.

Separately, there is a monthly subscription which gives you access to the pro version of the designer software, and cloud saving / deployment.

ekkoville

Post by ekkoville » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:59 pm

OK, understood, thank you. One more question regarding the overall usage. I have two iPads and one iPhone for the same project. Is it possible to have different style devices on the same project?

DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:07 pm

There is only 1 canvas size for the project, but you can use the 'Autosize' option to scale the project onto whichever iOS device you are using