PC module 2.147 - new 'auto size' feature

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
cv27

PC module 2.147 - new 'auto size' feature

Post by cv27 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:45 am

Under the 'Project settings' tab, there is a new button ''Auto Size' which toggles Enabled|Disabled. Although the hover text gives a good description, I wish DemoPad would gives us a more detailed explanation:
- how does this interact with, complement or overrides the 'Resize Project' button?
- I couldn't see any visible consequence when clicking the ''Auto Size' button, so when does this action take effect?
- maybe more or different words around its description?

Idealhomes

Re: PC module 2.147 - new 'auto size' feature

Post by Idealhomes » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:41 am

It's a great button to have if you have multiple size tablets to add a project to. If you have an iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone and a Samsung Tablet, you can hit the 'auto-size' button and the project will be added to the devices and size them correctly.
"Setting the Standard in Quality and Commitment"

trevorst

Post by trevorst » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:54 pm

So is this functionality only useful to Pro installers??

cv27

Post by cv27 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:48 pm

IOS devices for all, Android for Pro installers. So, as an end user, if you have an iPod|iPhone to control your setup, I guess this could be useful. I personally can't envision running my environment on a 2x4 display. I can certainly envision running it on an Android tablet though... Eagerly awaiting DemoPad's release of the Andoid version to end users (hint, hint).