Low cost Processor for DIY/Home users

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
asimp11

Re: Low cost Processor for DIY/Home users

Post by asimp11 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:16 pm

I could use this product on two or three existing projects, I am willing to forward £200 deposit towards goods on condition of production. T

Russ_270

Post by Russ_270 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Great idea, although I think IR outputs would make a small system neater, (hate all those little boxes and their power supply's) and from a sales point of view easer to convince a customer they need one.

JohnFoster

Post by JohnFoster » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Great Idea, but more inputs would be nice, I would favour the other model, or as was said above, other offerings.

I think the Android App is an absolute must for all your products, cheaper to buy android tablets and mount in multiple rooms, I have 3 Android Tablets and 2 IOS in the house, and have to say, much prefer the thought of mounting a £100 Android Tablet on the wall than a £600 iPad

I am also new to this product, only found it today..... Have to say, extremely pleased to see that you actually listen and respond to your End Users, and hopefully take on board!

John

AKWillows

Post by AKWillows » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:06 am

Great idea. I would definitely purchase if/when available. I would also like the IR outputs if possible as it saves purchasing another device with associated cabling etc. This thread has been open for a while now... are there any further thoughts on possible production?

AKWillows

Post by AKWillows » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:55 am

Should have said earlier - I would purchase without the IR outputs if that was all that you could make available!!

DemoPad
Site Admin

Post by DemoPad » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Thank you to all who have contributed to this topic. As a result of the interest expressed, we will be releasing a low cost processor in 2015, available to home and professional users alike.

In the mean time, readers of this thread might be interested in a preview of another upcoming product of ours, due later in 2014, the Centro-C. It is a similar product to the Centro-8 processor, however there is no processing software running on it, it is simply an IP gateway - also available to home / diy and professional users.
CentroC_Front.jpg
CentroC_Rear.jpg
Further information and end user pricing can be found here:

http://www.demopad.com/centroc.php

Anyone wishing to reserve one of these units from our first batch should email support@demopad.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.