New Feature

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
schmores

New Feature

Post by schmores » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi,

I have been able to do almost everything I want with Demo Pad but in certain circumstances I have had to jump through a few hoops to achieve what I want. An example of this is the play/pause button on my Sky page.

Currently I have two separate buttons on top of each other with their visibility controlled by a flag and the flag being set by some two way IP comms with the sky box to choose which button to display. Each button has its icon on it, eg a play and pause icon. Other than that they are identical.

It would be much easier for me to have one button and a dynamic label and then use font icons to change the button icon.

Can we get some support for custom fonts into Demo Pad? It would make using custom graphics faster and would reduce (in my case heavily) the number of graphics required on each page.

It also opens up the possibilities of using custom graphics to people who aren't at home with design applications like photoshop or illustrator as there are vast libraries of pre built font icon sets and tools to build sets online, e.g. http://icomoon.io/app/.

As a web developer these tools have helped me no end and it would be awesome to be able to bring it into DemoPad.

Cheers,

Tom.

DemoPad
Site Admin

Re: New Feature

Post by DemoPad » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm

You can currently use any font which exists on your iOS device - you just need to know the name of the font, type it in to the designer software & it will use it when it downloads to the app. There are several free apps which let you view all the fonts and their names on your device.

You could also have used the 'highlight' image to change the icon to play or pause by setting or unsetting a flag on the feedback - so you'd only need 1 button.

Mandeep

New Demopad

Post by Mandeep » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi please tell me about software, i am demopad last 1 year. Now i update software in this version Rako and other link are not showing tell me what to do.
WARM REGARDS

MANDEEP SINGH
Email :- mandeepsinghpansear@gmail.com