General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:15 pm
- Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Can you please confirm or elaborate on the following points regarding the post subject:
- 1- Connect / Disconnect to device action types: I assume it will use the same parameters as defined for that device (suffix, remote/local, etc.) and I assume it will disregard 'disconnect after each command'
2- Adjust screen brightness action type: will it allow [+/-] or a variable as a parameter?
3- When do you expect 1.4.2 to clear the Apple gates?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 750
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 am
1. Yes it will obey device rules, though this only applies to a device which has an initial command when you use the 'connect' action type. It has nothing to do with 'disconnect after each command' - this will still be obeyed if set, as will 'maintain active connection' (ie if you choose to disconnect manually, the app will reconnect straight away by itself). The connect/disconnect options just give you the option to decide whether you want to connect/disconnect to a device manually. The app will still behave the same in all other cases (for example if you try to send a command while the connection is not established, the app will connect by itself).
3. I would expect within a week or so, though this varies each time we update the app.