Demopad working great

General Discussion on DemoPad or related products
raylinds

Demopad working great

Post by raylinds » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:20 pm

I am in the process of setting up my system, but had to order additional hardware. I have a Global Cache GC-100-12 that is working great. Here is my system that I am looking to control:
Sharp LC-80LE844U 80" TV
Rotel RSP 1570 Pre/Pro
Oppo BDP 103 universal disc player
Motorola QIP7232 2 DVR for Verizon Fios Cable
X-10 lighting system
HTPC with my DVDs ripped to hard drive
LED backlight for TV

I had to order the IR remote Learner for the IR gear and an Ethernet to RS232 Serial converter because the GC-100 cannot handle the 115200 baud rate that the Rotel requires.

So far, I have the TV controlled via IP and the Oppo controlled by RS232 (though they are working on IP control code). I The plan is to ad serial control to the Rotel, IR control of the cable box, the X-10 lighting (I have an IR control module), the LED backlights for the TV (You can change colors and do color transitions, etc.) and Windows Media Center transport controls (via a USB IR Renote adapter). Eventually, I would like to figure out IP control of Media Center.

I have created a very cool GUI based on the iPadHD GUI that I downloaded here. I love this setup, so far. I have used several Prontos, and currently have Harmony One.

I will share my files and codes when I am finished.

teyers

Re: Demopad working great

Post by teyers » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Would it be possible for you to post your Command File for your Sharp TV? I am able to send IP commands to the TV via pther programs without any issues, but I must have them formatted wrong inside DemoPad Designer. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks!

raylinds

Re: Demopad working great

Post by raylinds » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Here are the Sharp codes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.